[Stir-fried Quail Egg with Braised Meat]_Boiled Meat _How to Make
I believe everyone is familiar with the ingredients of quail eggs. Generally, we cook and marinate directly in our lives. We rarely use quail eggs to stir-fry vegetables, so you can try quail eggs and stir-fried braised pork.practice.
The method of frying quail eggs with braised meat is relatively simple. Just cook the quail eggs and remove the shells, then fry the quail eggs in the braised meat. You can try it.
Ingredients: 400 grams of quail eggs, 600 grams of meat, 15 grams of shallots, 15 grams of ginger.
Seasoning: 30 grams of rock sugar, 30 grams of raw soy sauce, 10 grams of old soy sauce.
Practical method one: 1. Wash and boil the quail eggs.
2. Pour into cold water to cool.
3. Remove the skin and set aside.
4. Select pork belly.
5. Cut 3 cm square pieces.
6, add cold water and boil, remove the meat for later use.
7, pour the meat into the pan, stir fry until it comes out of oil, add sugar to color.
8. Pour old soy sauce and raw soy sauce, onion slices, ginger segments, add full water, and transfer to a casserole.
9. Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, pour in quail eggs and continue cooking until the juice is collected.
Method 2: Main ingredients: pork belly, quail eggs, ingredients: shallots, ginger, garlic, star anise, cinnamon, fragrant leaves, grass fruit seasoning: old soy, peanut oil, salt, cooking wine, chicken essenceCook the ginger slices for more than 10 minutes and remove the cubes.
2. Prepare onion ginger garlic, star anise, cinnamon, fragrant leaves, grass fruit materials.
3, the next is the fried sugar color, put the rock sugar into the oil pan for frying, use a low fire, use a spatula to keep stirring.
4. When all the sugar in the pot is boiled, when it turns brown and slightly froths, add a bowl of boiling water to cut it and serve it after boiling.
5, quail eggs are cooked and peeled, add an appropriate amount of old soy and stir well.
6. After the oil is hot to 80%, the quail eggs are fried in a pan, and the tiger skin is fried and removed for use.
7, low fire, stir-fry the meat slowly, to fry the oil, it takes about ten minutes.
8. There will be more and more oil in the pot, forcing the remaining oil out.
9, continue to stir fry, put the prepared onions ginger garlic and other spices together and stir fry again.
10, put some water, salt, cooking wine, chicken essence, etc., and then add the fried syrup before cooking together and put to simmer.
11. Cover the lid with a small fire and simmer.
12. Add the fried tiger egg to the pancake until 1 hour.
13. Harvest juice with high fire.
14. You can eat the plate.
Conventional three materials: pork belly, quail eggs, ginger, ginger, shallots, garlic cloves, spices: star anise, cinnamon, fragrant leaves seasoning: old soy sauce, fresh soy sauce, rock sugar, cooking wine, sticky rice wine
Wash the pork belly, put the whole piece into the pot, fill the pot with plenty of water, wash the green onions to save the onion into the pot, 1/2 ginger slices, 1/2 green onion segments into the pot and cook together, pour the cooking wine into the pot and continue to boilRemove it after about 20 minutes and cut it into 4-5cm cubes for later use.
Peel the garlic cloves, soak the spices in warm water, wash them, heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic cloves, the remaining ginger slices, the green onion segments, and the spices into the pan and add the incense.
Put pork belly into the pot, stir fry over high heat for 1-2 minutes, fry oil, turn over low heat and continue frying for 3-4 minutes, until the skin of the meat is slightly yellow.
Transfer to the old soy sauce, stir-fry the fresh soy sauce, pour the rice wine into the pot, the amount is better to flatten the meat noodles, put the rock sugar cubes into the pot, boil the pot.
After opening the pot, pour the meat into the pre-heated casserole with the soup, turn to a minimum heat and cover with slow stew; quail eggs are cooked and shelled, exploded with a little oil, making the skin slightly scorched, and pork belly stewed.Add the eggs after 1 and a half minutes.
Continue to simmer for about 15 minutes, until the soup turns into thick quail eggs, and the pork belly is mellow and soft.